Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Cruise may sue over split story

By RTE.ie
According to his lawyer, Tom Cruise is considering suing American magazine Life & Style for claiming that he had ended his relationship with Katie Holmes.
The actor was apparently enraged by the report, which alleged that he had finished his engagement to Holmes.
When Life & Style published the story last week, Cruise immediately issued a denial, labelling the claims "malicious fallacies" and saying that the story was "100 percent false".
Cruise's lawyer Bert Fields said: "This is a disgusting and malicious story. It is unequivocally false and I have already demanded a retraction."
"I will be sitting down with Tom in the next couple of days to discuss this story," he said, adding: "Ultimately it's his call as to whether we bring a lawsuit. But if it was up to me, I would sue."

1 Comments:

Blogger The Super Beetles said...

Outraged I tell you!!! OUTRAGED!!

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home